Gōrudo Jiu Jitsu Gi - White
Gold is a very powerful and spiritual metal in Japanese culture, used as currency as well as to mend well-loved broken items. Meaning "gold" in Japanese, our Gōrudo Jiu Jitsu Gi is a simple, yet elegant, lightweight jiu-jitsu gi.
- 400 GSM High Tech Pearl Weave jacket
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel insert
- Soft cotton seam taping
- 10 oz cotton material pants
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Cord drawstring with 6 loops
*100% IBJJF Legal
In contrast to the other review, I think this gi is awesome. I haven't tried every brand, but I have tried 4 and this gi is the best, and it doesn't have a bunch of silly crap sewn all over it. Very well made and the softest gi I own. I wear an a2 and mine barely shrank at all so that may be an issue for some if you need to shrink to fit. I am actually buying a 2nd in black today.
I purchased after owning a Maeda "Conde Koma" for years - a gi that was superb. The Gorudo is poorly made and equally poorly sized. The gi was gigantic. I tried to shrink it to size, but it shrank to odd proportions. Save your money. Do not buy this gi. I gave mine away.